Formula for a successful personal statement
Episode 18 of 20 in our video series on students looking to study at the top overseas universities. Formula for a successful personal statement. Find out more in the 18th episode of our video series.
This is a collaboration project between Oxford International College & Oxford International College & Britannia StudyLink.
If you want to find out more about Oxford international college, see details below. You can also find more information here.
Oxford International College:
Type of school : Co-ed
Number of pupils : 170
Boarding age : 16+
Fees per year : £44,750
Curriculum : GCSE & A Level
A-Level A*-A: 83.5%
A-Level A*-B: 93.7%
Our Guest Speaker: Yasmin Sarwar
Personal university success record includes:
• Over 150 students to Oxford, Cambridge, London School of Economics and Imperial College London
• Over 200 students to Medical schools
• 100% of students received offers to Russell Group universities
• 100% success rate for Medical and Engineering applications for 2018
• 50% success rate for Cambridge University applications for 2018
For parent looking to send your child to a UK boarding school, reach out to us at Britannia StudyLink to help you ease the application process. We know it can be a daunting procedure but we assure you with our help you do not need to worry about giving your child the best opportunity in life.