Study Medicine Abroad In The UK
Learn all about studying Medicine in the UK from the foremost UK Study Experts.
Did you know that there’s only a 12% acceptance rate for medical programmes in the UK? Medicine is perhaps the most exclusive programme in the UK which means that competition is tough so you’ll want to get your application right the first time around.
You’ll want our help if you want to study medicine in the UK as we have placed over a thousand clients in their schools and universities of choice in the UK. We have written this short series of guides to help clients like you, entirely for free.
By subscribing to our free guide series, you will be getting a comprehensive guide to every aspect of studying medicine including:
- What do you need to study Medicine in the UK?
- The secrets of a good UCAS application
- The best method of writing the UCAS personal statement (With a sample essay!)
- Which exam to take – UCAT or BMAT? We break it down for you.
- What topics will they ask during the interview? (Find out what your reviewer wants to hear!)
- Frequently asked questions after submitting the application
About Britannia StudyLink Malaysia
Based in Kuala Lumpur, Britannia StudyLink Malaysia is a leading UK educational consultant in Malaysia. The organization was established in 2013 with one main aim: To provide education consultancy services with a professional and caring approach.
Since 2014, we’ve provided an unbiased and informative school selection platform for Malaysian families. To date, we’ve helped over 1000 students find the best universities boarding schools to study in the United Kingdom.
Through our extension network and partnerships, we can help you get access to the best education institutions in UK to further your studies. Let us help you with all your application needs!