Work placement before applying to universities
Episode 20 of 20 in our video series on students looking to study at the top overseas universities. Work placement before applying to universities Find out more in the 20th episode of our video series.
This is a collaboration project between Oxford International College & Oxford International College & Britannia StudyLink.
If you want to find out more about Oxford international college, see details below. You can also find more information here.
Oxford International College:
Type of school : Co-ed
Number of pupils : 170
Boarding age : 16+
Fees per year : £44,750
Curriculum : GCSE & A Level
A-Level A*-A: 83.5%
A-Level A*-B: 93.7%
Our Guest Speaker: Yasmin Sarwar
Personal university success record includes:
• Over 150 students to Oxford, Cambridge, London School of Economics and Imperial College London
• Over 200 students to Medical schools
• 100% of students received offers to Russell Group universities
• 100% success rate for Medical and Engineering applications for 2018
• 50% success rate for Cambridge University applications for 2018
For parent looking to send your child to a UK boarding school, reach out to us at Britannia StudyLink to help you ease the application process. We know it can be a daunting procedure but we assure you with our help you do not need to worry about giving your child the best opportunity in life.