Careers - Content Marketing Rockstar
Britannia StudyLink Malaysia is hiring a Content Marketing Rockstar
There is no shortage of online resources out there on studying abroad– But it’s a huge mess. We wish to fix this.
To do that, we are looking for a total Content Marketing Rockstar who’s able to extract this information and transform them into beautiful blog posts.
Combined with our expertise in SEO, you’ll be crafting content which gets tens of thousands of eyeballs daily.
We believe great work deserves to be seen.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Your Work Has Impact
We want to help a million students find the best schools and universities for their education needs.
Many regret their decisions after committing to the wrong institution or course.
Through your content, you’ll be directly shaping the future of the workforce and the lives of the youth who are going to change our world.
– Work remotely 1 day a week
– High salary
– Learn SEO from our in-house Digital Marketing Consultant with over 8 years of experience. This is an extremely valuable skill.
– Time flexibility (can escape the dreadful KL traffic)
– No long boring meetings
– Chill culture. We’re a small team with big goals, and what we care about most is that you get stuff done
We’ll empower you with everything you need, but you have to be independent.
1) Write and produce content related to UK education.
2) Become a fast learner. Remember, we are looking for a NINJA. You’ll be learning and executing hands-on in a variety of tasks such as blogging with WordPress, SEO optimization, web design and creating graphics.
3) Making sure your content gets seen! You’ll be utilizing our distribution channels such as social media and email to ensure the good stuff gets shared.
4) Brainstorming and coming up with creative content or viral campaigns which get eyeballs and media mentions.
You may be a good fit if you:
– Have a knack for turning boring stuff into exciting
– Are a fast-learner: It will be a roller-coaster ride from day one so we expect you to learn and digest stuff quickly
– Picky about grammar/spelling mistakes
– Savvy with technology: Stuff like WordPress, Google Sheets and other web tools do not scare you
– You are excited about the world of Digital Marketing and the prospect of growing as a Digital Marketer
– Bonus points if you are from the education consultancy/planning industry!
WHO ARE WE?
Based in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, we are the coolest Educational Consultancy firm focusing on UK Education.
Fill in your details, upload your resume and cover letter and we will get back to you if we think you are a good fit.