Britannia StudyLink is hiring a rockstar
Digital Marketing Intern
Are you passionate about creating digital content and leveraging the latest A.I. tools?
Here are 7 good reasons to apply now!
Overview of Job Role
Britannia is looking for a rockstar Digital Marketing intern to help grow our digital marketing presence. It will be a fun, dynamic role where you will be honing your skills in content creation, social media, broadcasting, video editing, public speaking, SEO, and digital marketing.
No prior digital marketing experience is mandatory, however any skills you can bring to the table is a plus point.
What's A Day-To-Day Look Like?
You’ll be juggling a variety of tasks, such as:
- Using ChatGPT as a writing assistant for day-to-day writing tasks such as for social, articles, and email newsletters
- Using Midjourney to create eye-catching visuals for our social media platforms
- Data mining and updating our content to ensure our website’s facts are up to date
- Creating bite sized videos (e.g. shorts) for Instagram and YouTube channel
- In short, you will learn how to use digital and AI tools to create captivating content for our audiences
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive Intern salary: RM1,000 per month
- Free access to our A.I. and digital tools for the tenure of your internship
- Flexible working hours – can be discussed
- Learn digital marketing from a senior digital marketing consultant
- Team lunches
Who We Are Looking For?
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Passionate or wants to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Someone who has a good eye for design
- Tech-savvy (Comfortable with using Digital Tools and web-based tools)
- Willingness to learn
- Optional: If you have prior experience in creating digital content (YT, IG, TikTok), it is a plus point for us!
About Britannia StudyLink
Britannia StudyLink is a leading UK education consultancy company with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong and UK. We help international students find and apply for the best boarding schools and universities in the UK. To date, we’ve helped over 1000 students find their dream study locations.