UKiset: Everything You Need To Know
What is UKIset?
UKiset is an adaptive online entry test taken in English designed to support admission into the UK independent education system.
It is an intelligent means to test a student’s developed ability and aptitude for learning and is a standardised assessment that helps identify the candidate’s strengths, weaknesses and learning preferences.
Ukiset measures five principal areas:
- Non-Verbal Reasoning (a form of problem solving based around diagrams rather than words)
- Spatial Ability (tests the ability to mentally rotate and manipulate shapes in two and three dimensions)
- Verbal Reasoning (problem solving with words)
- Quantitative (is the application of mathematical concepts and skills to solve real-world problems)
- English (grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension, listening and creative writing)
Facts about UKiset
UKiset takes approximately 2.5 hours to complete. For year 12 entries (16+), this may be longer due to the level of their test.
Instant reports are generated after the test has been taken that are available the next working day and emailed to the provided contact.
It can be taken in the student’s own country at an authorised testing centre, in the UK at a test centre in London or at selected schools.
It provides schools with valuable information on a student’s potential within their school.
Want to take UKiset? Speak to us to get started!